Monday 1 March 2010

Lessons Learned

desi niciodata nu voi "a Park Avenue Princess" here are the lesson I have learned from Nan Kempner:


  1. “I’ve always liked being noticed, and I work hard at it.”
  2. Get “tons” of sleep, entertain “constantly,” and “be yourself.”
  3. “When you’re trying on clothes, look at yourself sitting down and look at your reflection from the back side.”
  4. All a woman needs is a good trench coat, a pair of black pants, a long black skirt, a short black skirt, and lots of tops.”
  5. "There is really no excuse for anyone to be ugly".
  6. "You know me - I wouldn't miss the opening of a door. "

Read more: Nan Kempner: How to Be a Park Avenue Princess (in 2004 Fall Fashions) http://nymag.com/nymetro/shopping/fashion/fall04/9647/#ixzz0gv3pLWKJ


0 comentarii: